To stop or fasten, as with a wedge, or block; to scotch; as, to chock a wheel or cask.
- A block or wedge placed under something else, such as a wheel, to keep it from moving.
- Nautical A heavy fitting of metal or wood with two jaws curving inward, through which a rope or cable may be run.
- To fit with or secure by a chock: The plane's wheels were chocked and chained down.
- Nautical To place (a boat) on chocks.
- As close as possible: had to stand chock up against the railing.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
;ചക്രങ്ങളും മറ്റും ഉരുളുന്നത് തടയുവാന് ഉപയോഗിക്കുന്ന കട്ടത്തടി - Chakrangalum Mattum Urulunnathu Thadayuvaan Upayogikkunna Kattaththadi | Chakrangalum Mattum Urulunnathu Thadayuvan Upayogikkunna Kattathadi ;