Act of choosing; the voluntary act of selecting or separating from two or more things that which is preferred; the determination of the mind in preferring one thing to another; election.
- The act of choosing; selection.
- The power, right, or liberty to choose; option.
- One that is chosen.
- A number or variety from which to choose: a wide choice of styles and colors.
- The best or most preferable part.
- Care in choosing.
- An alternative.
- Of very fine quality.
- Appealing to refined taste.
- Selected with care.
- Of the U.S. Government grade of meat higher than good and lower than prime.
- of choice Preferred above others of the same kind or set: "the much used leveraged buyout as the weapon of choice” ( Alison Leigh Cowan).