A band or organized company of singers, especially in church service.
- An organized company of singers, especially one performing church music or singing in a church.
- The part of a church used by such a company of singers.
- The part of the chancel in a cruciform church that is occupied by this company of singers.
- A group of instruments of the same kind: a string choir.
- A division of some pipe organs, containing pipes suitable for accompanying a choir.
- An organized group: a choir of dancers.
- One of the orders of angels.
- To sing in chorus.