To make a noise resembling that of a hen when she calls her chickens; to cluck.
- To pat or squeeze fondly or playfully, especially under the chin.
- To throw or toss: chucked stones into the water.
- Informal To throw out; discard: chucked my old sweater.
- Informal To force out; eject: chucking out the troublemakers.
- Informal To give up; quit: chucked her job.
- An affectionate pat or squeeze under the chin.
- A throw, toss, or pitch.
- A cut of beef extending from the neck to the ribs and including the shoulder blade.
- A clamp that holds a tool or the material being worked in a machine such as a lathe.
- A clamping device for holding a drill bit.
- Informal Food.
- To make a clucking sound.
- A clucking sound.