A vessel in which milk or cream is stirred, beaten, or otherwise agitated (as by a plunging or revolving dasher) in order to separate the oily globules from the other parts, and obtain butter.
- A vessel or device in which cream or milk is agitated to separate the oily globules from the caseous and serous parts, used to make butter.
- To agitate or stir (milk or cream) in order to make butter.
- To make by the agitation of milk or cream: churn butter.
- To shake or agitate vigorously: wind churning up the piles of leaves. See Synonyms at agitate.
- To buy and sell (a client's securities) frequently, especially in order to generate commissions.
- To make butter by operating a device that agitates cream or milk.
- To move with or produce great agitation: waves churning in the storm; so angry it made my stomach churn.
- churn out To produce in an abundant and automatic manner: churns out four novels a year.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മന്ഥനി - Manthani ;തൈരു കടയുക - Thairu Kadayuka ;അപരിഷ്കൃതമായ - Aparishkruthamaaya | Aparishkruthamaya ;കടകോൽ - Kadakol ;തൈര്ക്കലം - Thairkkalam ;കട - Kada ;