In the form of, or bounded by, a circle; round.
- Of or relating to a circle.
- Shaped like or nearly like a circle; round.
- Moving in or forming a circle.
- Circuitous; roundabout: took a circular route to the office.
- Using a premise to prove a conclusion that in turn is used to prove the premise: a circular argument.
- Defining one word in terms of another that is itself defined in terms of the first word.
- Addressed or distributed to a large number of persons.
- A printed advertisement, directive, or notice intended for mass distribution.