The act of moving in a circle, or in a course which brings the moving body to the place where its motion began.
- Movement in a circle or circuit, especially the movement of blood through bodily vessels as a result of the heart's pumping action.
- Movement or passage through a system of vessels, as of water through pipes; flow.
- Free movement or passage.
- The passing of something, such as money or news, from place to place or person to person.
- The condition of being passed about and widely known; distribution.
- Dissemination of printed material, especially copies of newspapers or magazines, among readers.
- The number of copies of a publication sold or distributed.