That which attends, or relates to, or in some way affects, a fact or event; an attendant thing or state of things.
- A condition or fact attending an event and having some bearing on it; a determining or modifying factor.
- A condition or fact that determines or must be considered in the determining of a course of action.
- The sum of determining factors beyond willful control. Often used in the plural: a victim of circumstance; work that will begin on Monday if circumstances permit.
- Financial status or means: "Prior came of a good family, much reduced in circumstances” ( George Sherburn).
- Detail accompanying or surrounding an event, as in a narrative or series of events.
- Formal display; ceremony: the pomp and circumstance of a coronation.
- A particular incident or occurrence: Your arrival was a fortunate circumstance. See Synonyms at occurrence.
- To place in particular circumstances or conditions; situate.
- under no circumstances In no case; never.
- under Given these conditions; such being the case.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സാഹചര്യങ്ങള് - Saahacharyangal | Sahacharyangal ;ചുറ്റുപാട് - Chuttupaadu | Chuttupadu ;അവസ്ഥ - Avastha ;ചുറ്റുപാട് - Chuttupaadu | Chuttupadu ;കാര്യസംബന്ധം - Kaaryasambandham | Karyasambandham ;പരിതഃസ്ഥിതി - Parithasthithi ;