Of or relating to the first class or rank, especially in literature or art.
- Belonging to the highest rank or class.
- Serving as the established model or standard: a classic example of colonial architecture.
- Having lasting significance or worth; enduring.
- Adhering or conforming to established standards and principles: a classic piece of research.
- Of a well-known type; typical: a classic mistake.
- Of or characteristic of the literature, art, and culture of ancient Greece and Rome; classical.
- Formal, refined, and restrained in style.
- Simple and harmonious; elegant: the classic cut of a suit; the classic lines of a clipper ship.
- Having historical or literary associations: classic battlefields of the Civil War.
- An artist, author, or work generally considered to be of the highest rank or excellence, especially one of enduring significance.
- A work recognized as definitive in its field.
- A literary work of ancient Greece or Rome.
- The languages and literature of ancient Greece and Rome. Used with the.
- One that is of the highest rank or class: The car was a classic of automotive design.
- A typical or traditional example.
- Informal A superior or unusual example of its kind: The reason he gave for being late was a classic.
- A traditional event, especially a major sporting event that is held annually: a golf classic.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വിശിഷ്ടമായ - Vishishdamaaya | Vishishdamaya ;ശാശ്വതമൂല്യങ്ങള് ഉള്ള്ക്കൊള്ളുന്നതുകൊണ്ട് മാതൃകായോഗ്യമായ - Shaashvathamoolyangal Ullkkollunnathukondu Maathrukaayogyamaaya | Shashvathamoolyangal Ullkkollunnathukondu Mathrukayogyamaya ;ക്ളാസ് - Klaasu | Klasu ;ഗണം - Ganam ;വൈശിഷ്ട്യത്തിന് ശാശ്വതമാതൃകയായ എന്തും - Vaishishdyaththin Shaashvathamaathrukayaaya Enthum | Vaishishdyathin Shashvathamathrukayaya Enthum ;വിശിഷ്ടസാഹിത്യം - Vishishdasaahithyam | Vishishdasahithyam ;