- Of or relating to the ancient Greeks and Romans, especially their art, architecture, and literature.
- Conforming to the artistic and literary models of ancient Greece and Rome.
- Versed in the classics: a classical scholar.
- Of or relating to the most artistically developed stage of a civilization: Chinese classical poetry.
- Music Of or relating to European music during the latter half of the 18th and the early 19th centuries.
- Music Of or relating to music in the educated European tradition, such as symphony and opera, as opposed to popular or folk music.
- Of, relating to, or being a variety of a language that is epitomized by a prestigious body of literature.
- Standard and authoritative rather than new or experimental: classical methods of navigation.
- Well-known; classic: the classical argument between free trade and protectionism.
- Of or relating to physics that can be described without the use of quantum mechanics or relativity.
- Relating to or consisting of studies in the humanities and general sciences: a classical curriculum.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വൈശിഷ്ട്യത്തിൻ ശാശ്വതമാതൃകയായ എന്തും - Vaishishdyaththin Shaashvathamaathrukayaaya Enthum | Vaishishdyathin Shashvathamathrukayaya Enthum ;വിശിഷ്ടശൈലി - Vishishdashaili ;ശ്രഷ്ഠമായ മാതൃക - Shrashdamaaya Maathruka | Shrashdamaya Mathruka ;അനാലംകൃത ലാവണ്യമിണങ്ങിയ എന്തും - Anaalamkrutha Laavanyaminangiya Enthum | Analamkrutha Lavanyaminangiya Enthum ;ശാസ്ത്രീയ സംഗീതം - Shaasthreeya Samgeetham | Shasthreeya Samgeetham ;ശ്രഷ്ഠമായ - Shrashdamaaya | Shrashdamaya ;