A strip of wood or iron fastened on transversely to something in order to give strength, prevent warping, hold position, etc.
- A strip of wood or iron used to strengthen or support the surface to which it is attached.
- A projecting piece of metal or hard rubber attached to the underside of a shoe to provide traction.
- A pair of shoes with such projections on the soles.
- A piece of metal or wood having projecting arms or ends on which a rope can be wound or secured.
- A wedge-shaped piece of material, such as wood, that is fastened onto something, such as a spar, to act as a support or prevent slippage.
- A spurlike device used in gripping a tree or pole in climbing.
- To supply, support, secure, or strengthen with a cleat.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
;ശുദ്ധീകരണം - Shuddheekaranam | Shudheekaranam ;കപ്പലില് കയറു കെട്ടാന് തറച്ചിട്ടുള്ള മരത്തുണ്ടോ ഇരുമ്പോ ആപ്പോ - Kappalil Kayaru Kettaan Tharachittulla Maraththundo Irumpo Aappo | Kappalil Kayaru Kettan Tharachittulla Marathundo Irumpo appo ;