A clergyman or ecclesiastic.
- A person who works in an office performing such tasks as keeping records, attending to correspondence, or filing.
- A person who keeps the records and performs the regular business of a court, legislative body, or municipal district.
- Law A law clerk, as for a judge.
- A person who works at a sales counter or service desk, as at a store or hotel.
- A cleric.
- Archaic A scholar.
- To work or serve as a clerk: clerked in a store; clerks for a judge.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കിരാണി - Kiraani | Kirani ;ഗുമസ്തന് - Gumasthan ;കോടതിയിലെ എഴുത്തുകാര്യസ്ഥന് - Kodathiyile Ezhuththukaaryasthan | Kodathiyile Ezhuthukaryasthan ;ഗുമസ്ഥന് - Gumasthan ;ലിപികന് - Lipikan ;ലിപികാരന് - Lipikaaran | Lipikaran ;