To make a slight, sharp noise (or a succession of such noises), as by gentle striking; to tick.
- A brief, sharp sound: the click of a door latch.
- A mechanical device, such as a pawl, that snaps into position.
- Computer Science An instance of pressing down and releasing a button on a pointing device, such as a mouse.
- Linguistics Any of various implosive stops, such as that of English tsk, produced by raising the back of the tongue to make contact with the palate and simultaneously closing the lips or touching the teeth or alveolar ridge with the tip and sides of the tongue, and found as phonemic consonants especially in the Khoisan and some Bantu languages. Also called suction stop. See Usage Note at !Kung.
- To produce a click or series of clicks.
- Computer Science To press down and release a button on a pointing device in order to select an item on a display screen or activate a command or function.
- Slang To be a great success: The play clicked on Broadway.
- Slang To function well together; hit it off.
- Slang To become clear; fall into place.
- To cause to click, as by striking together: clicked his heels.
- Computer Science To press down and release (a button on a pointing device). Often used with on.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ക്ലിക്ശബ്ദം - Klikshabdham ;ക്ലിക്കു ചെയ്യുക - Klikku Cheyyuka ;ചാതുര്യം - Chaathuryam | Chathuryam ;മൗസിന്റെ ബട്ടണ് അമര്ത്തുകയും പെട്ടെന്ന് വിടുതല് നല്കുകയും ചെയ്യുന്ന പ്രക്രിയ - Mausinte Battan Amarththukayum Pettennu Viduthal Nalkukayum Cheyyunna Prakriya | Mousinte Battan Amarthukayum Pettennu Viduthal Nalkukayum Cheyyunna Prakriya ;ചാതുരി - Chaathuri | Chathuri ;ഫോട്ടോ എടുക്കുക - Photto Edukkuka ;