- Having boundaries; enclosed: a closed corridor between the two buildings.
- Blocked or barred to passage or entry: a closed port.
- Explicitly limited; restricted: closed membership.
- Self-contained or self-sufficient: a closed relationship.
- Barred to the public; conducted in secrecy: a closed session of the judiciary committee.
- Mathematics Of or relating to a curve, such as a circle, having no endpoints.
- Mathematics Of or relating to a surface having no boundary curves.
- Mathematics Of or relating to an interval containing both its endpoints.
- Mathematics Characterized by or possessing the property by which an operation acting on an element in a set produces an element within the set.
- Computer Science Of or relating to a file that cannot be accessed.
- Electricity Allowing electricity to flow or pass: a closed switch.
- Linguistics Ending in a consonant: a closed syllable.
- Sports Having the forward foot closer to the intended point of impact with the ball than the rear foot: a closed batting stance.
- Sports Held or swung with the top or outer edge of the striking face pointing slightly closer to the objective than the lower or inner edge: The club face was closed when it hit the ball, causing a hook.
- Physics Relating to a model of the universe in which the mass of the universe is sufficient to halt its expansion, and in which its curvature resembles that of a sphere, such that an object moving in a straight line would eventually return to its starting point.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അടഞ്ഞ - Adanja ;അടച്ച - Adacha ; ;പുതിയ ആശയങ്ങള് സ്വീകരിക്കാത്ത - Puthiya Aashayangal Sveekarikkaaththa | Puthiya ashayangal sweekarikkatha ;close എന്ന പദത്തിന്റെ ഭൂതകാലവും നാമവിശേഷണ രൂപവും - Close Enna Padhaththinte Bhoothakaalavum Naamavisheshana Roopavum | Close Enna Padhathinte Bhoothakalavum Namavisheshana Roopavum ;