A large, closed, four- wheeled carriage, having doors in the sides, and generally a front and back seat inside, each for two persons, and an elevated outside seat in front for the driver.
- A motorbus.
- A railroad passenger car.
- A closed automobile, usually with two doors.
- A large, closed, four-wheeled carriage with an elevated exterior seat for the driver; a stagecoach.
- An economical class of passenger accommodations on a commercial airplane or a train.
- Sports A person who trains or directs athletes or athletic teams.
- A person who gives instruction, as in singing or acting.
- A private tutor employed to prepare a student for an examination.
- To train or tutor or to act as a trainer or tutor.
- To transport by or ride in a coach.