Of or pertaining to a colony; as, colonial rights, traffic, wars.
- Of, relating to, possessing, or inhabiting a colony or colonies.
- Of or relating to the 13 British colonies that became the original United States of America.
- Of or relating to the colonial period in the United States.
- Of, relating to, or being a style of architecture and furniture prevalent in the American colonies just before and during the Revolution.
- Living in, consisting of, or forming a colony: colonial organisms.
- An inhabitant of a colony.
- A house designed in an architectural style reminiscent of the one prevalent in the American colonies just before and during the Revolution.