Having color; tinged; dyed; painted; stained.
- Having color: colored tissue paper.
- Often Offensive Of or belonging to a racial group not categorized as white.
- Often Offensive Black or African-American.
- Often Offensive Of mixed racial descent.
- South African Of or belonging to a population grouping made up of persons of mixed racial descent or of certain other nonwhite descent, especially as distinguished during apartheid from Blacks, Asians, or whites.
- Distorted or biased, as by irrelevant or incorrect information.
- Offensive A person belonging to a racial group not categorized as white.
- Offensive A Black person; an African American.
- Offensive A person of mixed racial descent.
- South African A person belonging to the Coloured population grouping, especially during apartheid.