To give in trust; to put into charge or keeping; to intrust; to consign; -- used with to, unto.
- To do, perform, or perpetrate: commit a murder.
- To put in trust or charge; entrust: commit oneself to the care of a doctor; commit responsibilities to an assistant.
- To place officially in confinement or custody, as in a mental health facility.
- To consign for future use or reference or for preservation: commit the secret code to memory.
- To put into a place to be kept safe or to be disposed of.
- To make known the views of (oneself) on an issue: I never commit myself on such issues.
- To bind or obligate, as by a pledge: They were committed to follow orders.
- To refer (a legislative bill, for example) to a committee.
- To pledge or obligate one's own self: felt that he was too young to commit fully to marriage.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നിയോഗിക്കുക - Niyogikkuka ;വിശ്വസിച്ചേല്പിക്കുക - Vishvasichelpikkuka ;ചുമതലപ്പെടുത്തുക - Chumathalappeduththuka | Chumathalappeduthuka ;കുറ്റം ചെയ്യുക - Kuttam Cheyyuka ;ഉള്പ്പെടുക - Ulppeduka ;സമര്പ്പിക്കുക - Samarppikkuka ;