The act of committing, or putting in charge, keeping, or trust; consignment; esp., the act of committing to prison.
- The act or an instance of committing, especially:
- The act of referring a legislative bill to committee.
- Official consignment, as to a prison or mental health facility.
- A court order authorizing consignment to a prison.
- A pledge to do.
- Something pledged, especially an engagement by contract involving financial obligation.
- The state of being bound emotionally or intellectually to a course of action or to another person or persons: a deep commitment to liberal policies; a profound commitment to the family.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പ്രതിജ്ഞാബന്ധത - Prathijnjaabandhatha | Prathijnjabandhatha ;ചുമതലപ്പെടുത്തൽ - Chumathalappeduththal | Chumathalappeduthal ;പ്രതിബദ്ധത - Prathibaddhatha | Prathibadhatha ;ചുമതല ഏറ്റെടുക്കൽ - Chumathala Ettedukkal ;പ്രതിജ്ഞാബദ്ധമായ - Prathijnjaabaddhamaaya | Prathijnjabadhamaya ;തെറ്റുചെയ്യല് - Thettucheyyal ;