To share in common; to participate in.
- To convey information about; make known; impart: communicated his views to our office.
- To reveal clearly; manifest: Her disapproval communicated itself in her frown.
- To spread (a disease, for example) to others; transmit: a carrier who communicated typhus.
- To have an interchange, as of ideas.
- To express oneself in such a way that one is readily and clearly understood: "That ability to communicate was strange in a man given to long, awkward silences” ( Anthony Lewis).
- Ecclesiastical To receive Communion.
- To be connected, one with another: apartments that communicate.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പകരുക - Pakaruka ;സന്പര്ക്കം പുലര്ത്തുക - Sanparkkam Pularththuka | Sanparkkam Pularthuka ;അറിവു കൊടുക്കുക - Arivu Kodukkuka ;അറിവുകൊടുക്കുക - Arivukodukkuka ;സംഭാഷണം നടത്തുക - Sambhaashanam Nadaththuka | Sambhashanam Nadathuka ;ബന്ധപ്പെടുക - Bandhappeduka ;