Joined or held together; leagued; confederated.
- Closely and firmly united or packed together; dense: compact clusters of flowers.
- Occupying little space compared with others of its type: a compact camera; a compact car.
- Brief and to the point; concise: a compact narration.
- Marked by or having a short solid physique: a wrestler of compact build.
- To press or join firmly together: a kitchen device that compacted the trash.
- To make by pressing or joining together; compose.
- To consolidate; combine.
- To be capable of being pressed tightly together or to become so pressed: garbage that compacts easily.
- A small case containing a mirror, pressed powder, and a powder puff.
- An automobile that is bigger in size than a subcompact but smaller than an intermediate.
- An agreement or a covenant. See Synonyms at bargain.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
നല്ല ഉറപ്പായ - Nalla Urappaaya | Nalla Urappaya ;ഹാൻഡ്ബാഗിൽ സൂക്ഷിക്കുന്ന പൗഡർ ഡപ്പി - Haandbaagil Sookshikkunna Paudar Dappi | Handbagil Sookshikkunna Poudar Dappi ;കരാര് - Karaar | Karar ;കാണ്ട്രാക്റ്റ് - Kaandraakttu | Kandrakttu ;ഉറപ്പായ - Urappaaya | Urappaya ;സംഹതമായ - Samhathamaaya | Samhathamaya ;