Of or pertaining to comparison.
- Relating to, based on, or involving comparison.
- Of or relating to the scientific or historical comparison of different phenomena, institutions, or objects, such as languages, legal systems, or anatomical structures, in an effort to understand their origins or relationships.
- Estimated by comparison; relative: a comparative newcomer.
- Grammar Of, relating to, or being the intermediate degree of comparison of adjectives, as better, sweeter, or more wonderful, or adverbs, as more softly.
- Grammar The comparative degree.
- Grammar An adjective or adverb expressing the comparative degree.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തുല്യമായി - Thulyamaayi | Thulyamayi ;ആപേക്ഷികം - Aapekshikam | apekshikam ;തുലനം ചെയ്ത - Thulanam Cheytha ;താരതമ്യേന - Thaarathamyena | Tharathamyena ;താരതമ്യേനയുളള - Thaarathamyenayulala | Tharathamyenayulala ;താരതമ്യേനയുള്ള - Thaarathamyenayulla | Tharathamyenayulla ;