The state of being competent; fitness; ability; adequacy; power.
- The state or quality of being adequately or well qualified; ability. See Synonyms at ability.
- A specific range of skill, knowledge, or ability.
- Law The quality or condition of being legally qualified to perform an act.
- Sufficient means for a comfortable existence.
- Microbiology The ability of bacteria to be genetically transformable.
- Medicine The ability to respond immunologically to bacteria, viruses, or other antigenic agents.
- Linguistics The knowledge that enables one to produce and comprehend a language.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
അര്ഹത - Arhatha ;നൈപുണ്യം - Naipunyam ;കാര്യക്ഷമത - Kaaryakshamatha | Karyakshamatha ;അധികാരമുള്ള - Adhikaaramulla | Adhikaramulla ;പര്യാപ്തത - Paryaapthatha | Paryapthatha ;സാമർത്ഥ്യമുള്ള - Saamarththyamulla | Samarthyamulla ;