Expression of grief, regret, pain, censure, or resentment; lamentation; murmuring; accusation; fault-finding.
- An expression of pain, dissatisfaction, or resentment.
- A cause or reason for complaining; a grievance.
- A bodily disorder or disease; a malady or ailment.
- The symptom or distress about which a patient seeks medical assistance.
- Law The presentation by the plaintiff in a civil action, setting forth the claim on which relief is sought.
- Law A formal charge, made under oath, of the commission of a crime or other such offense.