Filled up; with no part or element lacking; free from deficiency; entire; perfect; consummate.
- Having all necessary or normal parts, components, or steps; entire: a complete meal.
- Botany Having all principal parts, namely, the sepals, petals, stamens, and pistil or pistils. Used of a flower.
- Having come to an end; concluded.
- Absolute; total: "In Cairo I have seen buildings which were falling down as they were being put up, buildings whose incompletion was complete” ( William H. Gass).
- Skilled; accomplished: a complete musician.
- Thorough; consummate: a complete coward.
- Football Caught in bounds by a receiver: a complete pass.
- To bring to a finish or an end: She has completed her studies.
- To make whole, with all necessary elements or parts: A second child would complete their family.
- Football To throw (a forward pass) so as to be caught by a receiver.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സമസ്ത - Samastha ;അന്യൂനം - Anyoonam ;തീര്ക്കുക - Theerkkuka ;സമ്പൂര്ണ്ണ - Sampoornna ;നിവര്ത്തിക്കുക - Nivarththikkuka | Nivarthikkuka ;പരാതി - Paraathi | Parathi ;