The act of compressing, or state of being compressed.
- The act or process of compressing.
- The state of being compressed.
- The process by which the working substance in a heat engine, such as the vapor mixture in the cylinder of an internal-combustion engine, is compressed.
- The engine cycle during which this process occurs.
- Computer Science The process by which data is compressed into a form that minimizes the space required to store or transmit it.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഞെരുക്കല് - Njerukkal ;അമര്ത്തല് - Amarththal | Amarthal ;ഞെരുക്കൽ - Njerukkal ;അമർത്തൽ - Amarththal | Amarthal ;ചുരുക്കല് - Churukkal ;ഞെക്കുക - Njekkuka ;