To plan together; to settle or adjust by conference, agreement, or consultation.
- Music A performance given by one or more singers or instrumentalists or both.
- Agreement in purpose, feeling, or action.
- Unity achieved by mutual communication of views, ideas, and opinions: acted in concert on the issue.
- Concerted action: "One feels between them an accumulation of gentleness and strength, a concert of energies” ( Vanity Fair).
- To plan or arrange by mutual agreement.
- To adjust; settle.
- To act together in harmony.