United in growth; hence, formed by coalition of separate particles into one mass; united in a solid form.
- Of or relating to an actual, specific thing or instance; particular: had the concrete evidence needed to convict.
- Existing in reality or in real experience; perceptible by the senses; real: concrete objects such as trees.
- Formed by the coalescence of separate particles or parts into one mass; solid.
- Made of hard, strong, conglomerate construction material.
- A hard, strong construction material consisting of sand, conglomerate gravel, pebbles, broken stone, or slag in a mortar or cement matrix.
- A mass formed by the coalescence of particles.
- To build, treat, or cover with hard, strong conglomerate construction material.
- To form into a mass by coalescence or cohesion of particles or parts.
- To harden; solidify.