Form, as depending on the relative disposition of the parts of a thing; shape; figure.
- Arrangement of parts or elements.
- The form, as of a figure, determined by the arrangement of its parts or elements. See Synonyms at form.
- Psychology Gestalt.
- Chemistry The structural arrangement of atoms in a compound or molecule.
- Computer Science The way in which a computer system is set up: changed the configuration by resetting the parameters.
- Computer Science The set of constituent components, such as memory, a hard disk, a monitor, and an operating system, that make up a computer system.
- Computer Science The way that the components of a computer network are connected.