- The head.
- A blow, especially on the head.
- Chiefly British The human nose.
- To hit, especially on the head.
- To stop functioning; fail: The engine conked out on the final lap.
- To fall asleep, especially suddenly or heavily: conked out on the couch watching television.
- To pass out; faint.
- To die.
- A hard, shelflike, spore-bearing structure of certain wood-decaying fungi, found on stumps, logs, or trees.
- A hairstyle in which the hair is straightened, usually by chemical means. Also called process1.
- To straighten (tightly curled hair) usually by chemical means.