The state of being conscious; knowledge of one's own existence, condition, sensations, mental operations, acts, etc.
- The state or condition of being conscious.
- A sense of one's personal or collective identity, including the attitudes, beliefs, and sensitivities held by or considered characteristic of an individual or group: Love of freedom runs deep in the national consciousness.
- Special awareness or sensitivity: class consciousness; race consciousness.
- Alertness to or concern for a particular issue or situation: a movement aimed at raising the general public's consciousness of social injustice.
- In psychoanalysis, the conscious.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ബോധാവസ്ഥ - Bodhaavastha | Bodhavastha ;അന്തര്ബോധം - Antharbodham ;ചിത്ത് - Chiththu | Chithu ;വെളിറ് - Veliru ;ചിത് - Chithu ;പ്രബുദ്ധത - Prabuddhatha | Prabudhatha ;