Existing, or made, by the mutual consent of two or more parties.
- Of or expressing a consensus: a consensual decision.
- Law Existing or entered into by mutual consent without formalization by document or ceremony: a consensual marriage; a consensual contract.
- Involving the willing participation of both or all parties, especially in an illegal transaction or practice: the consensual crimes of prostitution, drug abuse, and illegal gambling.
- Physiology Of or relating to a reflexive response of one body structure following stimulation of another, such as the concurrent constriction of one pupil in response to light shined in the other.
- Physiology Of or relating to involuntary movement of a body part accompanying voluntary movement of another.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
എല്ലാവരില് നിന്നും യോജിപ്പുള്ള - Ellaavaril Ninnum Yojippulla | Ellavaril Ninnum Yojippulla ;പൊതുസമ്മതനായ - Pothusammathanaaya | Pothusammathanaya ;അഭിപ്രായൈക്യമുള്ള - Abhipraayaikyamulla | Abhiprayaikyamulla ; ;