That which follows something on which it depends; that which is produced by a cause; a result.
- Something that logically or naturally follows from an action or condition. See Synonyms at effect.
- The relation of a result to its cause.
- A logical conclusion or inference.
- Importance in rank or position: scientists of consequence.
- Significance; importance: an issue of consequence. See Synonyms at importance.
- in consequence As a result; consequently.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പദവി - Padhavi ;അനുമതി - Anumathi ;ഹേതു - Hethu ;പ്രധാന്യം - Pradhaanyam | Pradhanyam ;പരിണതഫലം - Parinathaphalam ;യോജിക്കുക - Yojikkuka ;