To fix the mind on, with a view to a careful examination; to think on with care; to ponder; to study; to meditate on.
- To think carefully about.
- To think or deem to be; regard as. See Usage Note at as1.
- To form an opinion about; judge: considers waste to be criminal.
- To take into account; bear in mind: Her success is not surprising if you consider her excellent training.
- To show consideration for: failed to consider the feelings of others.
- To esteem; regard.
- To look at thoughtfully.
- To think carefully; reflect: Give me time to consider.