The act or process of considering; continuous careful thought; examination; contemplation; deliberation; attention.
- Careful thought; deliberation: We will give your proposal consideration.
- A result of considering; an opinion or a judgment: Is it your consideration that I should apply?
- A factor to be considered in forming a judgment or decision: Safety is the most important consideration in choosing a car.
- A treatment or account: The essay begins with a brief consideration of the history of the problem.
- Thoughtful concern for others; solicitude.
- High regard; esteem.
- Payment given in exchange for a service rendered; recompense: agreed to do it for a small consideration.
- Law Something promised, given, or done that has the effect of making an agreement a legally enforceable contract.
- in consideration of In view of; on account of: turned back in consideration of the worsening weather.
- in consideration of In return for: an honorarium given in consideration of her contributions to the project.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പരിഗണന - Pariganana ;പ്രതീക്ഷണം - Pratheekshanam ;വിഗണന - Viganana ;മനനം - Mananam ;പാരിതോഷികം - Paarithoshikam | Parithoshikam ;അവധാരണം - Avadhaaranam | Avadharanam ;