Possessing firmness or fixedness; firm; hard; solid.
- In agreement; compatible: The testimony was consistent with the known facts.
- Being in agreement with itself; coherent and uniform: a consistent pattern of behavior.
- Reliable; steady: demonstrated a consistent ability to impress the critics.
- Mathematics Having at least one common solution, as of two or more equations or inequalities.
- Holding true as a group; not contradictory: a consistent set of statements.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പൊരുത്തമുള്ള - Poruththamulla | Poruthamulla ;നിബിഡമായ - Nibidamaaya | Nibidamaya ;സാന്ദ്രമായ - Saandhramaaya | Sandhramaya ;ഒരേ മാതിരിയുള്ള - Ore Maathiriyulla | Ore Mathiriyulla ;സ്ഥിരം - Sthiram ;ചേർച്ചയുള്ള - Cherchayulla ;