Serving to form, compose, or make up; elemental; component.
- Serving as part of a whole; component: a constituent element.
- Empowered to elect or designate.
- Authorized to make or amend a constitution: a constituent assembly.
- A constituent part; a component. See Synonyms at element.
- A resident of a district or member of a group represented by an elected official.
- One that authorizes another to act as a representative; a client.
- Grammar A functional unit of a grammatical construction, as a verb, noun phrase, or clause.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഘടകമായ - Ghadakamaaya | Ghadakamaya ;തിരഞ്ഞെടുക്കുന്ന - Thiranjedukkunna ;ഘടകാവയവം - Ghadakaavayavam | Ghadakavayavam ;തിരഞ്ഞെടുക്കാന് അധികാരമുള്ള - Thiranjedukkaan Adhikaaramulla | Thiranjedukkan Adhikaramulla ;ഭാഗമായ - Bhaagamaaya | Bhagamaya ;അംഗം - Amgam ;