To make a subject of dispute, contention, litigation, or emulation; to contend for; to call in question; to controvert; to oppose; to dispute.
- A struggle for superiority or victory between rivals.
- A competition, especially one in which entrants perform separately and are rated by judges. See Synonyms at conflict.
- To compete or strive for.
- To call into question and take an active stand against; dispute or challenge: contest a will. See Synonyms at oppose.
- To struggle or compete; contend: contested with other bidders for the antique.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
വഴക്ക് - Vazhakku ;എതിര്ക്കുക - Ethirkkuka ;കലഹം - Kalaham ;പ്രതികൂലിക്കുക - Prathikoolikkuka ;ഉരസല് - Urasal ;ശണ്ഠ - Shanda ;