The state or quality of being convenient; fitness or suitableness, as of place, time, etc.; propriety.
- The quality of being suitable to one's comfort, purposes, or needs: the convenience of living near shops, schools, and libraries.
- Personal comfort or advantage: services that promote the customer's convenience.
- Something that increases comfort or saves work: household conveniences such as a washing machine, an electric can opener, and disposable diapers. See Synonyms at amenity.
- A suitable or agreeable time: Fill out the form at your earliest convenience.
- Chiefly British A lavatory.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
സൗകര്യം - Saukaryam | Soukaryam ;അനുയോജ്യത - Anuyojyatha ;ഹിതം - Hitham ;സംവിധാനം - Samvidhaanam | Samvidhanam ;അനായാസം - Anaayaasam | Anayasam ;എതം - Etham ;