One who converts; one who makes converts.
- One that converts, especially:
- A furnace in which pig iron is converted into steel by the Bessemer process.
- A machine that converts electric current from one kind to another.
- An electronic device that converts one frequency of a radio signal to another.
- A device that converts data from one code to another.
- One that is employed in converting raw products into finished products.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മതാവലംബി - Mathaavalambi | Mathavalambi ;സാധാരണ ആയുധങ്ങൾ - Saadhaarana Aayudhangal | Sadharana ayudhangal ;ഇരുമ്പു കിടാരം - Irumpu Kidaaram | Irumpu Kidaram ;മാറാവുന്ന - Maaraavunna | Maravunna ;മതംമാറുക - Mathammaaruka | Mathammaruka ;മൂശ - Moosha ;