The hard parts or skeleton of various Anthozoa, and of a few Hydrozoa. Similar structures are also formed by some Bryozoa.
- A rocklike deposit consisting of the calcareous skeletons secreted by various anthozoans. Coral deposits often accumulate to form reefs or islands in warm seas.
- Any of numerous chiefly colonial marine polyps of the class Anthozoa that secrete such calcareous skeletons.
- The red-orange, pinkish, or white deposits secreted by corals of the genus Corallium, used to make jewelry and ornaments.
- An object made of this material.
- A deep or strong pink to moderate red or reddish orange.
- The unfertilized eggs of a female lobster, which turn a reddish color when cooked.
- Of a deep or strong pink to moderate red or reddish orange.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
തുകര് - Thukar ;വിദ്രുമം - Vidhrumam ;സിന്ധുലതാഗ്രം - Sindhulathaagram | Sindhulathagram ;അതിബലം - Athibalam ;അബ്ധിപല്ലവം - Abdhipallavam ;പവിഴപ്പുറ്റ് - Pavizhapputtu ;