A body of individuals; an assemblage.
- The hard or fibrous central part of certain fruits, such as the apple or pear, containing the seeds.
- The central or innermost part: the hard elastic core of a baseball; a rod with a hollow core.
- The basic or most important part; the essence: a small core of dedicated supporters; the core of the problem. See Synonyms at substance.
- A set of subjects or courses that make up a required portion of a curriculum.
- Electricity A soft iron rod in a coil or transformer that provides a path for and intensifies the magnetic field produced by the windings.
- Computer Science A memory, especially one consisting of a series of tiny doughnut-shaped masses of magnetic material. Also called core memory.
- One of the magnetic doughnut-shaped masses that make up such a memory. Also called magnetic core.
- The central portion of the earth below the mantle, beginning at a depth of about 2,900 kilometers (1,800 miles) and probably consisting of iron and nickel. It is made up of a liquid outer core and a solid inner core.
- A mass of dry sand placed within a mold to provide openings or shape to a casting.
- A reactor core.
- A cylindrical sample of rock, ice, or other material obtained from the center of a mass by drilling or cutting.
- The base, usually of soft or inferior wood, to which veneer woods are glued.
- Archaeology A stone from which one or more flakes have been removed, serving as a source for such flakes or as a tool itself.
- To remove the core from: core apples.
- To remove (a cylindrical sample) from something, such as a glacier.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
പഴങ്ങളുടെ ഉൾഭാഗം - Pazhangalude Ulbhaagam | Pazhangalude Ulbhagam ;മദ്ധ്യഭാഗം - Maddhyabhaagam | Madhyabhagam ;അന്തർഭാഗം - Antharbhaagam | Antharbhagam ;ബീജാവരണം - Beejaavaranam | Beejavaranam ;അന്തര്ഭാഗം - Antharbhaagam | Antharbhagam ;അകം - Akam ;