The point where two converging lines meet; an angle, either external or internal.
- The position at which two lines, surfaces, or edges meet and form an angle: the four corners of a rectangle.
- The area enclosed or bounded by an angle formed in this manner: sat by myself in the corner; the corner of one's eye.
- The place where two roads or streets join or intersect.
- Sports Any of the four angles of a boxing or wrestling ring where the ropes are joined.
- Baseball Either side of home plate, toward or away from the batter.
- A threatening or embarrassing position from which escape is difficult: got myself into a corner by boasting.
- A remote, secluded, or secret place: the four corners of the earth; a beautiful little corner of Paris.
- A part or piece made to fit on a corner, as in mounting or for protection.
- A speculative monopoly of a stock or commodity created by purchasing all or most of the available supply in order to raise its price.
- Exclusive possession; monopoly: "Neither party . . . has a corner on all the good ideas” ( George B. Merry).
- To furnish with corners.
- To place or drive into a corner: cornered the thieves and captured them.
- To form a corner in (a stock or commodity): cornered the silver market.
- To come together or be situated on or at a corner.
- To turn, as at a corner: a truck that corners poorly.
- Located at a street corner: a corner drugstore.
- Designed for use in a corner: a corner table.
- around the corner About to happen; imminent.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മുക്കിലാക്കുക - Mukkilaakkuka | Mukkilakkuka ;ബുദ്ധിമുട്ടിക്കുക - Buddhimuttikkuka | Budhimuttikkuka ;അധികാരം കൈക്കലാക്കുക - Adhikaaram Kaikkalaakkuka | Adhikaram Kaikkalakkuka ;ഇടുക്ക് - Idukku ;വിഷമസ്ഥിതിയിലായ അവസ്ഥ - Vishamasthithiyilaaya Avastha | Vishamasthithiyilaya Avastha ;കോണം - Konam ;