A certificate of interest due, printed at the bottom of transferable bonds (state, railroad, etc.), given for a term of years, designed to be cut off and presented for payment when the interest is due; an interest warrant.
- A negotiable certificate attached to a bond that represents a sum of interest due.
- One of a set of detachable certificates that may be torn off and redeemed as needed: a food coupon.
- A detachable part, as of a ticket or advertisement, that entitles the bearer to certain benefits, such as a cash refund or gift.
- A certificate accompanying a product that may be redeemed for a cash discount.
- A printed form, as in an advertisement, to be used as an order blank or for requesting information or obtaining a discount on merchandise.
- A detachable slip calling for periodic payments, as for merchandise bought on an installment plan.