Strength; might; secret power.
- Skill in doing or making something, as in the arts; proficiency. See Synonyms at art1.
- Skill in evasion or deception; guile.
- An occupation or trade requiring manual dexterity or skilled artistry.
- The membership of such an occupation or trade; guild.
- A boat, ship, or aircraft.
- To make by hand.
- Usage Problem To make or construct (something) in a manner suggesting great care or ingenuity: "It was not the Chamber of Commerce that crafted the public policies that have resulted in a $26 billion annual subvention to the farmers” ( William F. Buckley, Jr.)