A wading bird of the genus Grus, and allied genera, of various species, having a long, straight bill, and long legs and neck.
- Any of various large wading birds of the family Gruidae, having a long neck, long legs, and a long bill.
- A similar bird, such as a heron.
- A machine for hoisting and moving heavy objects by means of cables attached to a movable boom.
- Any of various devices with a swinging arm, as in a fireplace for suspending a pot.
- To hoist or move with or as if with a crane.
- To strain and stretch (the neck, for example) in order to see better.
- To stretch one's neck toward something for a better view.
- To be irresolute; hesitate.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഭാരം ഉയര്ത്തുന്ന യന്ത്രം - Bhaaram Uyarththunna Yanthram | Bharam Uyarthunna Yanthram ;ഭാരം ഉയർത്തുന്ന യന്ത്രം - Bhaaram Uyarththunna Yanthram | Bharam Uyarthunna Yanthram ;കൊറ്റി - Kotti ;ധര്മ്മാംഗം - Dharmmaamgam | Dharmmamgam ;താപസം - Thaapasam | Thapasam ;കാചാക്ഷം - Kaachaaksham | Kachaksham ;