To move slowly by drawing the body along the ground, as a worm; to move slowly on hands and knees; to creep.
- To move slowly on the hands and knees or by dragging the body along the ground; creep.
- To advance slowly, feebly, laboriously, or with frequent stops: We crawled along until we reached the open road.
- To proceed or act servilely.
- To be or feel as if swarming or covered with moving things: The accident scene was crawling with police officers. My flesh crawled in horror. See Synonyms at teem1.
- To swim the crawl.
- The action of moving slowly on the hands or knees or dragging the body along the ground.
- An extremely slow pace: Traffic was moving at a crawl.
- Sports A rapid swimming stroke consisting of alternating overarm strokes and a flutter kick.
- A set of letters or figures that move across, up, or down a movie or television screen, usually giving information, such as film credits or weather alerts.
- A pen in shallow water, as for confining fish or turtles.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
മന്ദഗമനം - Mandhagamanam ;പതുക്കെയും പ്രയാസപ്പെട്ടും മുന്നോട്ടു നീങ്ങുക - Pathukkeyum Prayaasappettum Munnottu Neenguka | Pathukkeyum Prayasappettum Munnottu Neenguka ;ചുരുളുക - Churuluka ;പേടിച്ചു ദാസഭാവം കാണിക്കുക - Pedichu Dhaasabhaavam Kaanikkuka | Pedichu Dhasabhavam Kanikkuka ;ഇഴച്ചില് - Izhachil ;നിരങ്ങുക - Niranguka ;