Characterized by weakness or feebleness; decrepit; broken; falling to decay; shaky; unsafe.
- Affected with madness; insane.
- Informal Departing from proportion or moderation, especially:
- Informal Possessed by enthusiasm or excitement: The crowd at the game went crazy.
- Informal Immoderately fond; infatuated: was crazy about boys.
- Informal Intensely involved or preoccupied: is crazy about cars and racing.
- Informal Foolish or impractical; senseless: a crazy scheme for making quick money.
- One who is or appears insane: "To them she is not a brusque crazy, but 'appropriately passionate'” ( Mary McGrory).
- like crazy Informal To an exceeding degree: They were running around like crazy.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
ഉറപ്പില്ലാത്ത - Urappillaaththa | Urappillatha ;അതിയായ താല്പര്യമുള്ള - Athiyaaya Thaalparyamulla | Athiyaya Thalparyamulla ;ഭ്രമം - Bhramam ;ഭ്രാന്തചിത്തനായ - Bhraanthachiththanaaya | Bhranthachithanaya ;ജീര്ണ്ണമായ - Jeernnamaaya | Jeernnamaya ;കേടുള്ള - Kedulla ;