The act of creating or causing to exist. Specifically, the act of bringing the universe or this world into existence.
- The act of creating.
- The fact or state of having been created.
- The act of investing with a new office or title.
- The world and all things in it.
- All creatures or a class of creatures.
- The divine act by which, according to various religious and philosophical traditions, the world was brought into existence.
- An original product of human invention or artistic imagination: the latest creation in the field of computer design.