A tuft, or other excrescence or natural ornament, growing on an animal's head; the comb of a cock; the swelling on the head of a serpent; the lengthened feathers of the crown or nape of bird, etc.
- A usually ornamental tuft, ridge, or similar projection on the head of a bird or other animal.
- An elevated, irregularly toothed ridge on the stigmas of certain flowers.
- A ridge or an appendage on a plant part, such as on a leaf or petal.
- A plume used as decoration on top of a helmet.
- A helmet.
- Heraldry A device placed above the shield on a coat of arms.
- A representation of such a device.
- The top, as of a hill or wave.
- The highest or culminating point; the peak: the crest of a flood; at the crest of her career.
- The ridge on a roof.
- To decorate or furnish with a crest.
- To reach the crest of: crested the ridge.
- To form into a crest or crests: waves cresting over the seawall.
- To reach a crest: The swollen river crested at 9 P.M.
Malayalam MeaningTransliteration ON/OFF | Not Correct/Proper?
കോഴിപ്പൂവ് - Kozhippoovu ;മകുടം ധരിപ്പിക്കുക - Makudam Dharippikkuka ;മകുടം - Makudam ;ഉയരുക - Uyaruka ;പുവന് പക്ഷികളുടെ പൂവ് - Puvan Pakshikalude Poovu ;ചൂഡ - Chooda ;